SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Once the customer has successfully filled in all the customer details, he will be prompted to choose a delivery method for the item/s he wishes to order from the website. The available delivery options for the customer include
Once a customer has opted for Home delivery, the merchandise will be delivered to the shipping address mentioned in the customer details form. The delivery timelines and the policies are highlighted below.
As part of our delivery policy, any products bought from the www.castore.me website will be delivered within
- Dubai and Abu Dhabi – 1-2 Days
- Rest of the Emirates – 2-3 Days
- Free on orders AED 250 and above
- AED 15 for all orders below AED 249.99
As part of our delivery policy, any products bought from the www.castore.me website will be delivered within 4 days.
The countries where delivery is provided are : Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
- AED 50 for all orders
Once a customer has selected the products that he/she intends to buy and selected the shipping method, they will be moved to the payment section of the check out process. The payment options available for the customer is detailed below.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Customer will be allowed to complete the purchase using any debit/credit card verified through the MyFatoorah payment gateway channel.
- Payment will be authorized using the verification code of the card
- All the bank related payment options will be done through communication between customer and the bank and the website will not be responsible for any of the issues incurred from those transactions
- Order will be processed only after the successful completion of the payment process
CASH ON DELIVERY (only available in UAE)
Customer will be given an option to complete the transaction by means of opting for Cash on delivery option in which payment will be initiated only at the time of delivery of the product.
- Cash On Delivery option is only available for Home Delivery shipping method
Customs and Import Duties (International)
- For most shipments, customs/import duties are applied once the parcel reaches its destination country.
- Customs duties and any handling charges vary from country to country and are usually implemented when the order reaches its destination country.
- Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, so they will have to be borne by you once your parcel reaches your country.
- You can contact your local customs office to find about customs duties for your country before you place an order so that you’re not surprised when these duties are levied.
- Customs duties and taxes are non-refundable once charged. If you refuse to accept the delivery, unfortunately, we will have to deduct that cost from the refund amount, since the courier will have already paid the charge on your behalf.